10/29/2010

AirBedz Rechargeable DC Portable Air Pump Review

AirBedz Rechargeable DC Portable Air PumpThis pump is great!I used it to pump up my inserts and was finished in under 1 minute!!!I also love the adaptors for the various products it can be used for.I will definitely use this in the future!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: AirBedz Rechargeable DC Portable Air Pump

Product Description:
Pittman Outdoors 12-volt portable rechargeable air pump inflates and deflates our AirBedz mattresses as well as towables, boats, pools, air mattresses, and beach toys quickly and effectively. It comes with 3 universal valve adapters to fit most recreational inflatables filler valves. AC & DC power cords included.

Buy Now

Want to buy AirBedz Rechargeable DC Portable Air Pump at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment