12/09/2010

Intex High Output Hand Pump Review

Intex High Output Hand PumpThe pump itself is a pretty basic thing.The hose is decent enough to do the job.But what I did not like about this pump was the amount of time and energy it took to pump up a full sized air mattress.My son is 9 years old and has more energy than most kids.This puppy wore him out!Maybe I should have given the product another star for that.If you want a basic pump for a few weekend trips a year this is a functionally cheap pump.If you need this for a 3 week trek in Norway as I did, splurge for the battery powered models.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Intex High Output Hand Pump

Product Description:
This manual pump is easy to use, easy to store & easy to take with you anywhere.

Buy Now

Want to buy Intex High Output Hand Pump at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment